Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIE) shares jumped 4.85% in Thursday’s premarket session on news that the company has been rated. The stock of FFIE dropped by -5.22% to close at $0.81 in the last trading session.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now.
How is FFIE rated?
The Faraday Future Intelligent Electric (FFIE)’s FF-91 Futurist, the Ultimate Intelligent Tech-Luxury Electric Vehicle, has been officially certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to have 381 miles of range on electricity.
- The FF-91’s range rating surpasses the company’s previous estimates, making it a market leader in luxury electrified vehicles.
- It is exciting news for Faraday Future to learn that the EPA has confirmed the FF-91’s range of 381 miles.
- In addition to being the first high-end, high-performance, luxury, intelligent EV in its segment, the FF-91 is set to redefine customer expectations for both passenger and driver satisfaction.
- Using a lithium-ion battery pack as a propulsion system, the integrated propulsion system efficiently converts battery energy to drive the vehicle and efficiently recovers and reuses brake energy.
- The segment-leading engineering of FFIE makes EV ranges significantly longer, providing a major step forward.
What helped FFIE to succeed?
- A total of 381 miles of range was provided by FF-91’s propulsion architecture, which was designed to achieve unmatched levels of efficiency and performance.
- It accelerates the car from zero to 60 mph in less than three seconds and produces 1,050 horsepower.
- There are many features that set FF-91’s EV range apart from the rest, including amazing power, 22-inch wheels, technology that sets it apart from other EVs, and luxurious interior space.
- It offers luxury, technology, performance, and an emissions-free EV range with FFIE’s testing and development.
- As of now, the FF-91 is currently in pre-production at the Faraday Future Intelligent Electric ieFactory California, which is located in Los Angeles, which designed the device, engineered it, and manufactured it in Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, and China.
- As a result, the FF-91 has a “Global DNA” that represents the talent at Faraday Future as well as from around the globe.
- The FF-91 is supported by top-tier suppliers from countries like Italy, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, China, Belgium, Switzerland, and more.
How does this certification affect FFIE?
Getting this car into the hands of FFIE users requires this certification from the United States Environmental Protection Agency. It is clear that Faraday Future Intelligent Electric (FFIE) design and execution are of a very high standard, as reflected by the outstanding range of results.